Telephone : +33 (0)4 50 54 01 55
Access by road :
- From France : Accessible directly via the Autoroute Blanche (A40), which connects to the European motorway network
- Via Switzerland : Motorway to Martigny, Col de la Forclaz, Col des Montets.
- Via Italy : 15km from the border via Mont-Blanc Tunnel. Mont-Blanc tunnel information - www.atmb.net
Access for rail travellers :
- SNCF railway stations in the resorts.
- TER regional train and TGV high-speed mainline train connections from St-Gervais-le Fayet railway station, just 20km away.
- The Mont Blanc Express : This SNCF railway line serves all villages from St Gervais-le Fayet to Martigny (Switzerland) via Servoz, Les Houches, Chamonix, Argentière and Vallorcine.
- Informations SNCF - Tel : 3635 - www.voyages-sncf.com
Access from airports :
- Geneva International Airport : 95km form Chamonix
- Lyon International Airport : 220km away from Chamonix
- The SAT bus Company, Cham-Van and Chamexpress provide daily connections from Geneva airport to Chamonix